Geek Flow Chart Assignment
- 043 Design a program using an algorithm, pseudocode, and/or a flowchart.
- 044 Code the program, using a programming language.
- 045 Execute the program with sample data.
- 046 Debug the program.
- Create a python script named geekDating.py
- Ask the user the first question: "Do you have someone in mind? (y/n)"
- Store the user's input into a variable
- If the variable is a "y", then proceed to ask them "Are they available? (y/n)"
- If the variable is a "n", then proceed to "GPF"
- HINT: You will have NESTED if statements as you proceed through the geek dating chart.
eat = input("Have you eaten yet today? (y/n)") if eat == "y": print("You ate without me?") if eat == "n": fiveGuys = input("Would you like to get some Five Guys? (y/n)") if fiveGuys == "y": print("YES! Five Guys rocks!") else: print("WHAT?!? You are crazy! Five Guys rocks!")