Arlington Real Estate Website
- Design and implement a web page for the sale of your home
- You will be using Dreamweaver, Animoto, and any relevant public information systems to create a real estate sales webpage.
- Your webpage should contain the following content:
- Sales price based on assessed value and recent sales in your neighborhood.
- Property description: Year Built, Lot Size (if you live in an apartment or condo this would be answered by NA - not applicable)
- Pictures of the exterior and interior of your home
- Square Footage of the interior, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, types of other rooms i.e. Kitchen, etc.
- Features: example: washer & dryer, fenced in yard, off street parking, etc.
- Map location
- Schools: elementary, middle, and high schools
- Demographic information for each school in graphing format (use excel)
- Report card performance for each school
- Points of interest within 2 miles of walking
- Weather (bonus points for figuring out how to add weather)
- Your webpage should contain the following technical standards:
- Use of tables to control page layout (or CSS for the l33t html hax0rs)
- Animation of pictures centered on the page
- Text size and style appropriate per content (i.e. Bold for titles, non-bold for content)
- Color design - text is readable against the background color
- Minimum 4 graphs
- W3C compliance
- Aesthetic layout
- This assignment is due at the end of the day on Monday (12/1/08)